Amzur Technologies, Inc. has been awarded the 8(a) STARS II Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC). gsa stars28(a) STARS II is a small business set-aside GWAC which provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. With a $10 billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option, 8(a) STARS II allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements while strengthening opportunities for 8(a) small businesses.
Amzur had been awarded for Constellation I and Constellation II for all four Functional Areas:
- Functional Area 1 – NAICS 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- Functional Area 2 – NAICS 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- Functional Area 3 – NAICS 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- Functional Area 4 – NAICS 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- Ceiling: $10 billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five year option.
- Two constellations based on industry accreditation: 8(a) STARS II industry partners are classified in two Constellations. Industry partners in both Constellations have competitive pricing and technical proficiency. Constellation II also includes industry partners with an additional industry credential, such as Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) or ISO 9001 (quality management system).
- Directed task orders up to $4 million each: 8(a) STARS II allows directed task order awards for orders under $4 million, including options. Orders more than $4 million must be competed among the industry partners in your chosen constellation and functional area.
- Low 0.75 percent contract access fee
- Access to multiple types of task orders: 8(a) STARS II offers fixed price, time and materials, labor hour, and blended task order types, providing greater flexibility in procuring different types of IT products and services and meeting your mission requirements.
- Socio- economic benefit: 8(a) Socio- economic credit transferable to the agency.
For more details, please visit GSA 8(a) STARS II website ( www.gsa.gov/8astars2 ).
- 8(a) STARS II Contract number: GS00Q17GWD2481
- DUNS number: 176691678
- Contract term: Award date through August 30, 2021
Contact information of Amzur’s Program Manager:
||405 N Reo Street, Suite # 110, Tampa, FL, 33609
||813-600-4060 Ext: 130