Has the pandemic changed your perspective of automation and digital transformation?
In our recent internal survey, most of the respondents said Yes. The pandemic has changed the way they learn, operate, communicate, and work. With the sudden disruption caused by the Covid-19 outbreak, companies have had to change their strategy to navigate the uncertain times.
They further said, pre-Covid, digital automation is one of their priorities in the coming years. But, now, they have no choice other than to embrace digital solutions for business continuity. More than 80% of companies are likely to revamp their business continuity plans through legacy application modernization strategies.
On the other hand, the fourth industrial revolution (industry 4.0) has raised the bar for digital transformation over a decade. Digital transformation is the process of adopting digital technologies such as AI, ML to cut down data silos, improve efficiency, gain visibility and control, and improve productivity.
How can you achieve digital transformation and automation?
There are numerous ways to embrace digital automation in the current era. To name a few,
- Migrate to cloud
- Lift & Shift/Rehost
- Get apps that add value
- Application automation
- Integrations & connectors with legacy systems
- Custom software development
Cloud technologies can help you achieve cost optimization while minimizing human intervention and errors. In this blog, we will discuss how ERP solutions can make businesses more productive and efficient.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) in 2021 and Beyond:
Any business includes finance, development, manufacturing, sales, inventory, and many other departments. With legacy systems in place, perhaps, it is impossible to consolidate the business data, analyze it, and make well-informed decisions.
ERP software solutions enable real-time visibility and control over operations through a single collaborative platform. Also, with the emergence of AI and ML technologies, ERP solutions can streamline data across the organization and improve efficiency.
Despite the benefits of ERP, here comes a big question about whether to choose on-premises or cloud ERP software solutions. If you ask us, we would definitely say cloud ERP is the best choice for companies to navigate unprecedented downtimes.
As they operate on multi, hybrid, or dedicated cloud servers, you need not worry about downtimes and data availability.
NetSuite ERP software for modern businesses:
NetSuite is one of the leading cloud ERP solutions, having more than 18,000 customers across the globe. According to Gartner, NetSuite tops the list for small and mid-size businesses.
NetSuite is an integrated ERP solution that can be customized well for any business of any vertical. It comes with numerous features to manage finance, sales, manufacturing, inventory, SCM, HR, CRM, and revenue departments for improved productivity.
Compared to other cloud ERP solutions, NetSuite always embraces modern technologies like AI & ML for process automation and effective digital transformation. It also complies with ever-changing finance and tax standards, ensuring seamless business expansion to other locations.
Top advantages and benefits of NetSuite ERP:
NetSuite is an integrated solution that can enable a 360-degree view of your organization’s operations and helps in accelerating your digital transformation and process automation efforts. Here are the top benefits of NetSuite ERP for your business.
1. Real-time reporting:
Data is crucial in the current technology-driven competitive market. The more accurate information you get, the more effective decisions you can make. With NetSuite’s customized reporting tools, you can get all the metrics on the go and make timely decisions.
Relying on old or legacy reporting tools might help you to an extent. As your business starts scaling, they might not support and even fail to report in real-time.
2. Automate manual process:
Any business consists of a few regular and mundane tasks. Relying on human intervention sometimes leads to erroneous operations — which further affects process disruptions and productivity. By embracing NetSuite ERP, you can replace mundane and time-consuming tasks with automated processes while saving time and cost.
3. Scales with your business:
This is one of the underlying benefits of NetSuite ERP. It is specifically customized to meet your evolving business needs. NetSuite releases new versions twice a year. So, your software will be updated automatically without investing an extra budget. If you need any specific plugins or snippets, you can purchase them to make your business processes easy.
For your reference, have a look at the benefits of NetSuite ERP over QuickBooks.
4. Reduced costs on infrastructure:
For any SME, investing thousands of dollars upfront on infrastructure is one of the major challenges. As NetSuite offers SaaS solutions, you can opt for any module that fits your business needs. Undoubtedly, this will significantly save you from hefty investment and maintenance challenges.
The global digital transformation market has been growing rapidly in recent years and is forecast to be worth 2.3 trillion U.S. dollars by 2023. [source]
How can NetSuite ERP software solutions help in digital transformation? 10 ways you should know:
- NetSuite is the world’s first cloud ERP solution provider helping companies to manage their mission-critical processes with a single, fully integrated system. NetSuite ERP software solutions streamline CRM, financials, inventory, professional services automation, eCommerce, and more. NetSuite is fast to deploy and supports all aspects of a business.
- NetSuite ERP enables customers to grow with their business and offers flexible solutions. It is scalable and enables real-time visibility into operations from anywhere and on the go.
- NetSuite offers SaaS solutions that help small and mid-size businesses cut down on upfront investments. NetSuite ERP software solutions reduce infrastructure costs and ongoing maintenance challenges. Hence, you can establish eco-friendly and sustainable cloud solutions.
- NetSuite ERP software solutions are secure and up to date with the latest standards. NetSuite upgrades its modules twice a year to keep in compliance with market trends (NetSuite Release 2021.1)
- NetSuite ERP is highly configurable and easy to integrate with third-party applications. NetSuite uses APIs to integrate with other ERP and CRM systems like SalesForce, Magento, QuickBooks, and Microsoft Azure. Hence, users can leverage the full potential of NetSuite to streamline and automate business processes.
- NetSuite ERP software integrates all the disparate systems of a company to provide seamless data flow and sharing across departments. This real-time data sharing enables quick and informed decision-making. Furthermore, business owners can have a 360-degree view of performance. Digital transformation with NetSuite ERP breaks down the silos of data availability and usability.
- As NetSuite ERP software offers multi-tenancy hosted applications, business owners need not worry about uptime, process disruptions, continuity, and performance. Hence, you can expect an improved customer experience.
- NetSuite’s SuiteCommerce, Suite Tax, Advanced Revenue Management (ARM), advanced financial modules, and advanced warehouse management system (WMS) help businesses grow beyond challenges. They also help enterprises focus on strategy building and KPI tracking instead of tedious tasks.
- Analytics plays an incredible role in changing the landscape of business and digital transformation. NetSuite ERP software solutions empowered with SuiteAnalytics help businesses to predict their growth and market trends to compete.
- NetSuite’s cloud ERP solutions bridge the gap between businesses and users to make the digital transformation journey easy and efficient.
Do you have plans to embrace NetSuite ERP SaaS solutions?
Amzur has been a trusted and recognized NetSuite consulting and alliance partner for many businesses in and out of the USA, delivering business-specific ERP software solutions over the past two decades. We’ve had exponential growth in our client portfolio over the years by automating mission-critical processes and prioritizing business growth.
Amzur’s NetSuite ERP services and solutions provide comprehensive process management capabilities that are customized to client needs and contribute to their growth. Being in the industry for the past 15 years, we’ve collaborated with numerous clients across industry verticals. Our data-driven strategic cloud solutions add value to your business and ensure better ROI.
Adopting a Digital Strategy
Adopting a digital strategy means that you will be driving new behavior among your business units and empowering them to work in ways that will enhance the customer experience as well as driving efficiencies out. One of the ways we are committed to helping you do this is by developing the technology that pushes out more data directly from the core system and that operatives across your business can use proactively and in different ways, the other is by implementing one that has already led to fast results post-integration — NetSuite ERP.
NetSuite ERP is a part of your digital transformation process!
A digital strategy is at the heart of all of our modern software solutions, including NetSuite ERP software. Find out more online or contact us today.