Tampa, FL, Sept. 28, 2020 / Accesswire — Amzur continues to report strong growth in 2020, reflecting the 15-year-old company’s commitment to innovative, flexible, boutique solutions and services that address the changing needs of small and medium-sized businesses amid the challenging circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In the past seven years, Amzur has overcome bottlenecks and leveraged its passions to finance and/or support a number of small businesses because we believe in developing startups. Since Amzur CEO Bala Nemani joined the team, we have incubated:
- eTeki, a startup offering an interview-as-a-service platform.
- EVoke Systems, a cloud platform for electric vehicle (EV) charging, energy management, and grid interaction.
- BridgeThings, which provides sensor-cloud solutions.
- XProc Solutions, offering a low-code application automation development tool.
- NetSuite Professional Services (NSPS).