To represent Amzur Technologies and its affiliates across business divisions, support efforts in attracting and engaging new prospective customers with the goal to schedule appointments for the sales team.
Skills and Duties:
– Proven customer relations and/or sales skills
– Professional level competence in written and spoken English
– Accurate use of CRM and logging of activities
– Will leave every interaction on a good note
– Identifies prospects by using internally generated lists and validates the opportunity with web-based research
– Calls prospective customers by operating telephone/dialing equipment.
– Influences customers to consider buying services by following a list of prepared questions.
– Sends follow up emails to prospects with approved messaging and attachments.
– Makes notes in the CRM of discovery conversations and timelines for follow up.
– Schedules follow up conversations for the sales team.
– Self-motivated with an ambition to deliver the best results
– Flexible in approach to work with a positive attitude to challenges and change
– Able to demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence, be resilient in the face of rejection, and disciplined in standards
– Able to remain calm and represents the company well
– Honest, transparent, and mature in all communication
– Team player
– Able to receive and implement feedback on a regular basis
– Desire to learn and grow
– Follows policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Req. Skills to Assess:
Outbound Calling, CRM Documentation, Web Research, Appointment Setting, Persuasive Ability, Prospecting, Experience (commission-based selling), No call reluctance, Attitude (desire to win, self-starter), Cognitive skills (ability to process prospect needs) and Habits (sense of urgency, responsive, follow-up methodologies, time-management)
Optional Skills to Assess:
Time Management, Communication