- Understanding the job requirements thoroughly
- Being hands-on on various job boards including running Boolean searches and being creative to find the right fit
- Hands on experience on various social networking sites
- Stay connected with the consultants, coordinate interviews and ensuring smooth delivery if selected
- Ability to qualify resumes and technically evaluate consultants based on parameters defined in the requirement
- Good understanding of documents involved like exclusivity agreement, MSA, PO/SOW etc
- Sound understanding of tax terms like C2C, W2, 1099 etc.
- Ability to negotiate commercials like hourly rate, salaries etc.
- Good working relations with vendors and ability of sourcing consultants through known vendors
- Ability to multitask and work in changing the environment and stay focused on results
- Zeal to work hard and ability to learn quickly
- Any Graduation in science/arts required
- 1-3 yrs of working experience in US Staffing companies
- Proven organizational and process-oriented skills
- Good Communication Skills
If interested, please share CV to email@example.com