Summary of Responsibilities:
Looking for Technical Lead (.NET). You will join our tight-knit and high-performing engineering team to work directly on our core platform.
Working closely with Product Management you will develop a windows desktop application, its enhancements and new features from the ground up.
This is a hands-on role, however, we operate in a collaborative agile environment. Here everyone has a voice. You will be encouraged to bring new ideas to the table and introduce new technologies to our stack.
Skills: C#, Win Forms, and T-SQL, DevExpress eXpressPersistent Objects (XPO), nHibernate, Entity
Framework, Angular, MVC, WebApi
- Be extremely proactive and independent.
- Be a value addition to the team to collaborate and achieve success by completing project goals in a timely fashion.
- Prioritize, plan and implement solutions mentioned as per the design.
- Ensure the team comprehends and applies the established processes, policies, standards and procedures.
- Assist offshore team members in technical challenges. Review the code developed by team members.
- Take the delivery ownership from the offshore standpoint.
- Provide status reports to Onsite leads/ managers and review the status of projects.
- Explaining the requirements, functionality, design & framework to offshore team members.
- Provides management with timely communication on status & Utilizes appropriate tools and/or develops custom solutions as required to meet objectives.
- Identifies areas for process improvement.
- Support the solution through deployment and operations for the Dev environment.
- Participate in the ongoing design discussions.
- Review and monitor Unit Test case/plan creation and documentation
- Should have Strong analytical ability.
- Very good oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Ensure team is compliant with Org needs and policy. (submission of timesheets on time so on..)
- Nice to have some knowledge on Healthcare Domain.
- Knowledge of software engineering practices and methodologies.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills with the ability to identify problems and generate practical solutions in a logical manner
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of programming standards and best practices (development and support)
- Ability to produce high-quality work deliverables with high attention to detail.
- Excellent code documentation habits and the ability to dig in and understand already established code
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, or activities.
You can use the below form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume.