A privately held IT /Software Products, Services & Solutions firm with corporate headquarters in Tampa FL with operations in Vizag/Hyderabad is looking for a head of Accounting Finance.
This role is accountable for the Administrative, Financial, Accounting, Risk Management & operations of the company; This includes the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of accounting & Financial systems.
- Act as a business partner to the Senior Leadership team and assess organizational performance against both the annual budget and company’s short & long-term strategy
- Assume overall responsibility to build processes which provide financial and operational information to the Leadership team. Suggest actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations
- Assisting in establishing yearly objectives and meeting agendas, and selecting and engaging outside consultants (Auditors, Banks-US & India)
- Oversee long-term budgetary planning and costs management in alignment with company plans, especially as the organization considers potential acquisitions and collaborations with external organizations
- Prepare and maintain regular financial planning reports; Monthly profit and loss forecast by actual (vs. budget). The complete analysis of financial results; Develop recommendations i.e. strategic and tactical
- Develop and maintain the capital budget, support in the development of financial planning and analysis exercises/reports.
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Work with both the US and India entities and familiar with both sides. Be able to work with CA/CPAs for tax planning etc.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Degree in related field – Finance, Accounting, BBA/MBA (Finance)
- 7+ years of Experience in an IT/Software related company in a similar role.
- Experience in corporate structures, corporate law, financial regulation, and financial governance.
- Candidate should be self-driven with analytical mind and process oriented.
- A team player expected to work in the diversified environment.
- Experience working with Tally, QuickBooks or related accounting systems.
- Good in communication skills.
- Prior Experience working with a US company is a plus.
- Experience implementing / Using a Financial / Accounting package (QuickBooks, Tally, NetSuite, Odoo or related packages)
- Experience working with investors is a plus
- Knowledge of Import/Export procedures, US payrolls, and taxation.
If interested, please share CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with below details.