We are actively seeking a Delivery Head to manage staffing operations. If you have a strong interest in technologies, possess good written and verbal communication skills and have been performing well in a recruiting manager role in a US IT staffing organization. We are looking for individuals that are financially motivated, top performers, leaders, overachievers and have the desire to build a team & a profitable book of business, you could be the right person for us.
- Excellent communication skills and great teamwork
- Experience working with essential tools of the trade, including ATS, resume databases, and internet sourcing tools, along with coaching and mentoring a recruiting team to deliver results across all channels and drive and manage U.S. staffing Team
- Must be Process-Oriented and have prior experience implementing a solid recruitment process
- Must be Metrics Driven and runs the process using metrics
- Hiring & building teams
- Work in a collaborative, team environment, while being held accountable for the targets & goals both individually & the team performance.
- Must have a high sense of urgency and self-confidence while working in a results-oriented environment.
- Meets weekly activity metrics determined by Leadership.
- Fosters positive relationships to encourage increased sales. Proactively markets candidates to clients. Works closely with Client Engagement Managers to identify business opportunities, strengthen relationships and provide exceptional client service.
- Attend relevant after-hours events, Meetups, conferences, and seminars to promote Amzur network with potential candidates.
- Recruiting for Visa Transfers (L, H, F) for project engagement or in-house projects is a must.
- Building an employee base with niche technologies & strategy planning
- Experience with Immigration Policies, Tax Terms, Pay Negotiation
- Need to be an excellent communicator in terms of team coordination
- Handle end to end recruitment process.
- Manage and mentor the US Recruitment Team
- Review and improve teams performance through one-on-one
- Provide regular reports to US recruitment team including daily recruitment updates, competitor analysis, etc.
- Coordinate with the on-site team for daily requirement
- Set targets for team members
- Maintain health, accuracy and freshness of the candidate database
- Deliver starts per month as per targets specified
- Review and integrate recruitment techniques for effective sourcing.
- Solid experience hiring Fresh Graduates (OPT or otherwise)is plus
- Experience in VMS world is a plus
- Non-IT recruitment experience for VMS business is a plus
- Prior experience with Sales, Marketing, Business Development is plus to have
- Must have solid experience using any ATS (JobDiva experience is a plus).
- 8+ years in U.S. Recruitment and hiring experience
- Have experienced in mentoring and training recruiters.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to communicate and convince a wide range of applicants
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing and competitive environment
- Should have excellent networking skills with the creativity to tap candidates
- Work Timings: EST Time zones- 7:30 PM IST to 4:30 AM IST
If interested, please share CV to email@example.com