A growing US Based IT & Software Development company with offshore development center based in Vizag is looking for a highly energetic & motivated HR Generalist.
- Recruitment: Responsible for the end-to-end technology hiring & recruitment process for all levels within timelines defined. On campus and off campus. Advising hiring managers regarding appropriate talent acquisition strategies, Screening CV’s and coordinating and conducting interviews. Attend weekly review meetings with Senior Management to assess the recruitment process.
- Induction & Orientation: Ensuring smooth functioning of Joining Formalities, Induction & Orientation. Ensure smooth on-boarding/joining of candidates.
- Organization Policies: Implement HR policies such as Recruitment policy, leave Policy, Separation Policy, Engagement Policy, reward & recognition Policy etc. to motivate employees & enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Employee Relations & Grievance Handling: Employee grievance handling solutions to concerns and issues. Formulating and implementing HR policies and modifying existing ones in conjunction with the Industry best practices.
- Employee Development (reward and recognition): Designing and implementing Employee Development Plans and policy for employees. Monitoring the progress as per the plan and restructuring the plan if required. Restructuring the Rewards Program as per the organization values and units.
- Employee Engagement Activities: Planning, Organizing and executing various events in the organization including Open House, celebrations, Health Checkup Camps etc.
- Training and Development (T&D): Training Need Identification for New employees on the product/technology modules and existing employees on technical, behavioral and product/ technology knowledge. Preparing the Annual and monthly calendar and continuously improving the training process by collecting regular feedbacks and generating reports.
- Performance Management System (PMS): Administrating the appraisal process to ensure fair, timely and effective execution. Responsible for KRA Setting Activity designing and tracking to closure. Performance Appraisal Activity starting from Employee Awareness, Normalization to salary benchmarking and discussions.
- Compensation & Benefits (C&B): Monitoring Job Grade and salary structure. Administration of on cycle & off cycle compensation review exercise. Participate in promotion activities and various surveys of all the benefits provided.
- Work Environment: Contribute to keep Organization a great place to work by continuously improving the work environment and culture; Drive recognition & appreciation culture.
If interested, please share CV to email@example.com