Relevant Exp: 3-5 years
We are looking for an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer who is self-motivated and is passionate about designing solutions in one’s area.
You will be working with us on design, develop and integrate highly complex software functions.
Ideal candidates will be proficient in AWS and DevOps tools (EC2, RDS, VPC, ELB, S3, CloudFormation, Jenkins etc…). Candidates will also have experience with other cloud-based technologies. Experience with integration with SonarQube, Amazon AMI and monitoring/log management is a huge plus. This position represents an opportunity for you to apply tools and techniques to our complex applications and as well as provide input into the application vision. Amzur provides a fast-paced environment with constant variety between projects. You need to possess a combination of strong development background, excellent analytical skill and a solid understanding of business systems. You should also have good hands-on experience in various tools part of CI/CD and the ability to gain proficiency in new tools and technologies quickly.
- Understand and Automate and long term solutions to prevent outages / down-times
- Ensure uptime and performance of the production website and servers.
- Hands-on installation, configuration, and maintenance of DevOps components
- Build automated deployments through the use of configuration management technology
- Routine application maintenance tasks and define the procedure for routine maintenance
- Diagnose complex issues affecting performance and scaling
- Review, monitoring and set up alerts for all the various services
- Manage the CI / CD Pipeline and help with release automation and deployment.
- Deep understanding and work experience on Git, GitHub standard workflow
- Experience in Unix/Linux environment (Amazon AMI) would be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, VPC, ELB, S3, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Working experience with Jenkins pipeline setup, understand Jenkins plugins and GIT
- Working experience with monitoring/log management systems (ELK)
- Experience on SonarQube scanning and rule configuration would be an added advantage
- Experience in Unix/Linux environment on Ubuntu
- Experience in Agile methodologies with software development life-cycle experience
- Edge Cache – Redis
- Databases: SQL/RDBMS, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Scripting/Programming: Extensive work is done on two or more of these scripting/programming languages – Bash/PERL/Ruby/Python/PHP.
- Others: Regular expressions, Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Effective communication skills in both oral and written English
- Proactive and attention to detail. A sense of urgency to solve problems and propose solutions