We have a Job Opportunity for Business Development Manager for Visakhapatnam location.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
eTeki is a fast, affordable, and efficient candidate screening solution used by recruiters and hiring companies for pinpointing top technical talent. eTeki’s on-demand technical interviewing platform consists of more than 2,600 freelance interviewers and leverages video interviewing to assess technical concepts, capabilities and experience on behalf of clients.
Objective: The primary role of the Business Development is to generate leads, develop leads into valid prospects through discovery, and persuade prospects to become clients. This role is responsible for eTeki’s market position in India and is expected to locate, develop, understand, profile, and close accounts which can sustain a minimum of 100 technical interviews each per year. The right candidate has an analytical mind to guide leads through a conversation which uncovers their use case(s) for eTeki and adjust the sales pitch to suit their needs. This self-directed, energetic and results focused team member will also contribute to setting targets, scaling up the sales process, and managing client relations.
Working Hours: Noon IST to 9 P.M IST – Monday through Friday (Should be flexible)
Work Experience – 5 to 7 years
- Discover challenges, budget and stakeholder buy-in required to qualify the opportunity, as well as quantify the impact of inaction.
- Identify prospective leads using a keen understanding of ideal client profiles.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients. Work with gatekeepers to arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Qualify inbound leads through research and asking questions during discovery conversation.
- Facilitate meetings with prospects geared towards bringing stakeholders together to pitch and gain buy-in.
- Provide input to the marketing team on strategies and tactics for lead generation.
- Coordinate with Support Center team for delivery and after-sales support requests.
- Document within the CRM leads, notes, action items, and follow up dates pertaining to all leads, prospects and customers.
- Prepare sales documents such as proposals, contracts, client trackers, and satisfaction tools.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
- Any business or communications degree.
- Minimum of 5 years proven track record in Business Development, preferably selling into Human Resource departments or to Staffing agencies.
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on prioritization
- Ability to flourish as a forthright communicator with minimal guidance
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to persuade technical and non-technical stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Eager to expand early-stage startup company with new sales, clients, and territories
If interested, please share CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.