Develop new Software Modules/Programs/Products as well as Maintain & Support existing applications. Follow the software development methods/procedures and maintain good documentation. Ensure to maintain high-quality standards while developing software on schedule.
- 4+ years of hands-on, real-time Software Development programming experience.
- Project and development life cycle experience is a must
- Hands on experience in ADF Business Components including customization of default ADF behavior, ADF faces, Templates, Taskflow, CSS, HTML.
- Solid understanding of ADF Framework and Oracle SOA on the Oracle Fusion Middleware Platform including guidelines and standards of using Oracle ADF.
- Determine the best business/technical solutions to meet client needs ensuring the ability to meet users implementation timeframes
- Develop new/modify existing data models and/or application logic to implement new business processes or to correct/enhance existing applications
- Handle complex programming assignments involving integration with third-party hardware/software applications
- Document development efforts from both the technical and business process perspective
- Assist in the evaluation and implementation of new technology initiatives, especially those relating to application development, database management, and data analysis
- Hands-on development skills in Java/JEE, XML and Oracle Technologies.
- Hands on experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Stored objects (DB procedures, packages, functions, triggers)
- Knowledge in Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports is a plus
- Experience with Database design (RDBMS), ER Diagrams, UML and object-oriented design is a must.
- Expertise in Java, JSP, Servlets, JSF and other Java Technologies
- Good exposure to functional and business areas of IT projects
- Prior experience working in US-based software development projects is a huge plus
- Strong Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- MS Office (Word, Excel etc.) is a must.
Good to have:
- Strong reporting skills preferably using Oracle Discoverer or OBIEE experience is a huge plus.
- Experience working with Weblogic/JBoss/Apache is a plus
- Data warehousing experience/knowledge is a plus.
- Experience working in Open Source Development environment (Java, XML, MySQL etc) is a plus.
- Exposure/Experience with Rational is a plus.
- Excellent English writing and communication Skills
- Must be a team player
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of the team
If interested, please share CV to email@example.com