Job Position: SEO Specialist
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven front-end and/or backend SEO Specialist who is
responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing websites that are optimized to be
picked up by search engines.
You will be in charge of attracting mainly organic traffic by developing content strategies.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced content and SEO specialist who may have a keen eye
for details, lovess to research testing methods, layout techniques in order to gain the most
traffic to all of the website Amzur Technologies operate. This position will also be responsible
for all keyword maintenance, local SEO, This position will report to Brand and Digital
An SEO specialist will develop content to include keywords or phrases in order to increase traffic to
SEO specialists conduct various testing methods in design, layout and advertising techniques in order to
gain the most organic and paid traffic.
An SEO Specialist will have in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting and the behaviors
of search engines. SEO is an ever-changing landscape, so an SEO specialist needs to be continuously
learning and evolving.
Primary Job Functions – Content
● American English content development and conversion for emails and social media
● Writes and posts content online; maintains company Web pages and blog(s)
● Moderates content as it is contributed to the website by external sources
● Helps plan and implement social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals
● May write microblogs for social media posts when needed
● May work with developers/IT staff to assess any technical challenges (technical
troubleshooting) in displaying the content
● Know when to post the right content to the target audience by analyzing the right data
● May help develop & document procedures to manage Web content
● Practice social listening with social media leads to strengthen site visibility
Primary Job Functions – Search Engine Optimization
● Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web
usability, web design, and business/industry trends
● Coordinate content creation & publishing of company newsletters (internal or
● Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press
releases, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, sales
support, etc as needed.
● Education: BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Mass
Communications, English Lit, Industrial Engineering, Technology or related field, or
equivalent work experience, Required
● MBA is a plus
● Experience: Minimum 3 years of professional experience in consumer-driven
development, focused on product
● Needs to be able to work US East Coast hours
● Fluent in American English
● Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
● Experience in writing for the Web, content management (CMS) and internet research
● Experience with HTML, CSS.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
● Exhibit a strong sense of urgency for executing strategic plans and achieving
product revenue goals
● Team player able to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional
teams/departments including engineering, production, sales and finance.
● HTML, CSS, A/B
● Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
● Detailed and organized
● Ability to ask the right questions at the right time and intently listen to our
● Fluent in Microsoft Office Applications, Adobe Creative Suite, Marketing
Automation platforms and Constant Contact preferred.
● Decision Making
● Business Acumen
● Initiative and problem solving
● Customer Focus
● Building Partnerships
● Planning and Organizing
● Driving for Results
● Teamwork & Collaboration