Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam
- Will have the opportunity to work with an experienced team developing new solutions for complex applications. You will leverage industry best Practices and methodologies such as
Agile, Scrum and test automation along with technology.
- You will be working with a very exciting technical stack, which includes some of the latest technologies like NET MVC, RoR, Micro Services, NodeJS, Angular, Bootstrap, HTML 5, Elastic Search, etc…
- Should be proficient in understanding the scope of work, taking care of assigned
deliverable’s and deliver diligently. Interact effectively with the team to deliver successful business results based on technology requirements.
- Possess strong expertise of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD).
Deep knowledge about best coding & design practices and understand ways to write proficient & performance oriented code.
- Experience working with and applying design patterns to solve problems.
- Experience in building web applications.
Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology and apply at work.
- Good understanding of MVC, and strong OO skills
- Good analytical and diagnostic ablity to complex problems. Experience gathering and analyzing information for the development of effective solutions to problems or situations.
- Have at least 3 to 6 years of strong technical experience in developing commercial/enterprise level software products.
- Experience with full stack web development is essential. You should possess strong
- Strong programming skills in any of the languages like Java/.Net/RoR is favorable.
- Strong knowledge Databases: SQL/RDBMS, MySQL, Postgre Sql, MongoDB)
- Understanding of Data structures and Algorithmic skills.
- Hands on experience with RESTFUL Web Services using WebAPI.
Good to have:
- Experience on Node.js platform
- Alternative databases and search engines (Elastic Search, MongoDB, Redis)
- Advanced front-end development skills, LessCSS / SaSS, Knockout