Job Title: Associate Functional Consultant
Job Title for Posting: Amzur Graduate Program – Associate Functional Consultant
Locations: India – Remote
Start Date: July 2020
Schedule: All shifts
Amzur, a 15 years+ technology services company, enables clients to become high-performance businesses and creates long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value.
Amzur is about helping customers grow their business through strategic and tactical IT & business solutions provided by our team of industry leaders in various industries and technologies.
Amzur is a global NetSuite Alliance Partner delivering implementation, integration, customization and support to our mutual clients.
Oracle NetSuite provides a suite of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and omnichannel commerce software that runs the business of more than 30,000 companies, organizations, and subsidiaries in more than 100 countries.
Are you motivated to launch your career in a high energy, competitive environment with a leading technology company? Let’s have a conversation about how you can make an immediate impact. To start, you will be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people who are invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all types of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
Global Professional Services Associate Consultant Program prepares entry level candidates for an exciting and rewarding career within Amzur. Associate Functional Consultants participate in an initial three to six-month enablement program focused on building product knowledge, consulting skills, and implementation proficiency through training and development. Associate Functional Consultants learn first–hand how NetSuite impacts our customers’ businesses by working alongside their team, program lead and Amzur Professional Services Consultants; thereby gaining valuable consulting experience across multiple business environments before entry into the Professional Services Practice.
- Being a team member on customer projects
- Utilizing a structured project delivery methodology
- Understanding how to obtain customer business requirements and mapping them to NetSuite
- Designing solutions using NetSuite functions and features
- Identifying and managing Gaps in customer requirements and NetSuite functionality
- Working and interacting with customers in the configuration of their NetSuite system
- Building successful customer relationships
Successful Professional Services Functional Associate Consultants progress into consulting positions within the AMzur Professional Services Organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in the graduating class of 2019 or 2020, preferably in Business Administration/Management, Entrepreneurship, Global Business, English, History, Communications or Economics; with a focus on Accounting and/or Management Information Systems preferred
- Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude
- Strong work and/or internship experience
- Strong business judgment and common sense
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Initiative, creativity and a passion to deliver results that make a difference
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Effective when working independently and in team environments
- Receptive to feedback
- Desire to work in the technology industry with a growing company
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Entry-level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise. Receives detailed instruction on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations. Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Amzur methodologies and practices with limited autonomy. Implements Amzur products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
0 to 2 years of experience relevant to a functional or technical role. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Demonstrates basic competence in one product or technology area. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Amzur is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.