Software Developer (.NET)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Visakhapatnam
Summary of Responsibilities
- Looking for an experienced Software Engineer (.NET). You will join our tight-knit and high-performing engineering team to work directly on our core platform.
- Working closely with Product Engineering teams, you will develop AspNet Core-based server-side applications with the front end on Angular framework.
- This is a hands-on role, however, we operate in a collaborative agile environment. Here everyone has a voice. You will be encouraged to bring new ideas to the table and introduce new technologies to our stack.
- Responsible for design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, delivery, and support of existing and new custom applications.
- Analysis, documentation, and implementation of management requests for new and modified systems, programs, and ad hoc reports.
- Motivation to take ownership of tasks and the determination to drive them to completion.
- Knowledge of software engineering practices and methodologies.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills with the ability to identify problems and generate practical solutions in a logical manner
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of programming standards and best practices (development and support)
- Ability to produce high-quality work deliverables with high attention to detail.
- Excellent code documentation habits and the ability to dig in and understand already established code
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, or activities.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge in other ORMs such as nHibernate or Entity Framework is a plus.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development is a plus.
- 3+ years of overall IT software experience – should have developed, through education and/or practical experience, an advanced-level operational knowledge of IT software.