Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Visakhapatnam
- With TBs of IoT data available from on-ground devices, design the systems to analyze and learn from that data to gain continuous actionable insights around device health, efficiency, offline usage, energy utilization, etc.
- Closely working with the core team to design algorithms for new IP product and services
- Automate, execute, continuously improve accuracy levels of the models used for use cases & solutions developed using ML, AI techniques.
- Conduct advanced statistical analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance
- Develop new technological ways for solving high-end problems with ML, data science & analytics
- Work with different stakeholders to identify the business requirements and the expected outcome
- 4+ years of relevant experience with big data, kafka, vertica or realtime db, AWS/Azure ML libraries, Spark, Scala, Tensor Flow, Python, H20, weka and/or other analytics full stack engineering and modeling platforms is strongly preferable.
- Deep understanding of statistical modeling (Regression, Clustering, Decision trees), machine learning, algorithms, data mining concepts, and a track record of solving problems with these methods
- Strong Data management and data engineering/analytics background and quick learner.
- Experience with automation and cloud based systems or micro services.
- Must possess a passion for problem solving, ability to learn new skills, capable of building necessary utilities, and genuinely enjoy helping our ecosystem succeed.
- Strong statistics, programming, data acquisition, analytics and processing skills and experience.
- Programming experience in C, C++, python, R, Tensor Flow or similar technologies, scripting, linux under networking domain is a strong plus
|Job Category||Software Developer|