About Amzur ( http://www.amzur.com )
Amzur Technologies is an information technology solutions and support firm. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of high-quality, high-value technology services, delivered at a size and scale that offers optimal flexibility as a business grows. Based in Florida, our range of resources, from enterprise applications to software development to IT staffing, extends technology capabilities and enhances the ability to compete.
As a Web Development Engineer at Amzur, you will have the opportunity to work with an experienced team developing new solutions for complex applications. You will leverage industry best practices and methodologies such as Agile, Scrum and test automation along with technology. You will be working with a very exciting technical stack, which includes some of the latest technologies like NodeJS, Angular, Bootstrap, HTML 5, CSS, PrimeNG, JQuery, etc…
Should be proficient in understanding the scope of work, taking care of assigned deliverables and delivering diligently. Strong individual contributor who can work independently as well as in a high energy team to deliver successful business results based on technology requirements.
- Possess strong expertise of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD).
- Deep knowledge about best coding & design practices and understand ways to write proficient & performance oriented code.
- Experience working with and applying design patterns to solve problems.
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology and apply at work.
- Good understanding of MVC, and strong OO skils and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Good analytical and diagnostic ability to solve complex problems. Experience gathering and analyzing information for the development of effective solutions to problems or situations.
- Having 3 to 5 years of strong technical experience in developing commercial/enterprise level software products.
- Hands-on experience with REST APIs
- Expertise in working with multi-threaded apps, data parsing using XML, JSON, and web services integration
- Experience using programming environments such as Eclipse, Android Studio or Visual Studio Code
- Understanding of Data structures and Algorithmic skills.
- Having experience on version Control systems, preferably git
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Express JS, Node JS would be added advantage
- Advanced front-end development skills, LessCSS / SaSS, Knockout