Traditional hiring has lost its charm amid the Covid-19 pandemic. With the sudden turbulent move, companies have shifted their hiring strategies and adopted new ways of attracting and onboarding talent.
As millions of employees are working from home/ remotely, the work landscape has changed dramatically. The massive transformation to remote work during the pandemic raised the need for virtual recruitment and onboarding.
Here are some intriguing remote work and virtual hiring stats amid and post-pandemic.
- Gartner survey says, over 80% of business leaders are allowing employees to work remotely until the situations roll back to normal.
- 47% of employers allow their teams to work remotely full-time.
- According to a PwC survey, more than 78% of employers have accepted remote collaboration as the long-term strategy to engage employees.
- According to a Flexjobs survey, 65% of respondents reported they want to work remotely full-time post-pandemic.
- 95% of respondents say that their productivity has increased or remained the same while working remotely, and 51% of respondents reported they are more productive while working remotely. [source]
- According to Upwork, 41.8% of the American workforce continues to work remotely. The best part of the pandemic is that employers have become more tech-savvy and have been using video interviewing platforms to break the hiring freeze.
- The recruiter reports a 67% spike in video interviews. — Walters people.
- 63% of human resource managers use or have used video interviewing recently.
- 13% of hiring managers plan to explore video interviews in the future.
- 16% of companies exclusively hire remote workers. [source]
- To name a few, Adobe, Amazon, Gartner, Facebook, Microsoft, Salesforce, and Shopify switched to long-term remote working teams and hiring accordingly.
What does it mean for companies?
With the new normal of working, everyone is going online and working remotely. To comply with the ongoing trends, employers are adopting virtual hiring strategies to supplant tedious hiring practices.
Making virtual hiring your core strategy can help you attract the right candidates and nurture them.
Are you struggling due to a lack of resources and want to transform your hiring landscape with a virtual/video interviewing platform?
Don’t worry, you need not buy any video interviewing platform now. Instead, collaborate with an experienced IT staffing company that can find, assess, and pre-qualify candidates through video interviews.
A video interviewing platform gives you an intuitive experience while interacting with a candidate and further simplifies candidate assessment. Furthermore, you can have a recorded version of the interview for future reference.
If you have open positions to fill and are searching for an experienced IT staffing solutions provider, Amzur can be your trusted staffing partner in the USA.